Role: The Ambassador is a volunteer liaison between the Christian community and Lutheran Laymen’s League of Canada (LLL-C). As an Ambassador, you will seek out ways to keep people informed on Lutheran Hour Ministries (LHM) resources, LLL activities, workshops and programs. You will also look for ways to help with outreach and missions in the greater church.
- Generate awareness for the programs of LHM within a congregation (or region) using various communication channels, including but not limited to presentations, bulletins and newsletters (print and electronic), bulletin boards, social media, etc.
- Encourage participation in LHM projects and the use of LHM resources, as well as encourage donations to support LHM’s ministries through the LLL
- Work with Pastors, Deacons and Parish Service leaders to promote an LHM Sunday celebration, or one event to promote LHM (annually)
- Monitor LHM displays and promotional materials (at churches and other centers) and inform the LLL office when supplies are low or out of date
- Get familiar with and promote LHM/Learn studies and resources
- Attend workshops and events when available
- Thank donors who support the work of the LLL and LHM
- Connect with LLL Canada on Facebook and Instagram, and LHM Canada’s Facebook page
For more information and to download the full description and agreement, please click on the documents below: